Blu-ray Ripper Review to choose the best Blu-ray Ripper- Free Download
Do you need rip a Blu-ray? Blu-ray as a new disc format has greater storage capacity, faster reading and writing speed, and more safe data storage function. When you want to back up a copy for a Blu-ray disc or rip Blu-ray to WD TV Media Player, iPad, iPhone 4, Android smartphones or shrink Blu-ray to DVD or edit Blu-ray Video in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Blu-ray Ripper is a necessary tool.
However, there are so many Blu-ray Ripper products, then how to choose the right one? After searching and testing on various Blu-ray ripping software, we summarized the outstanding software for you to make your best choice. Below is the Blu-ray Ripper Review:
TOP 5 reasons to use a Blu-ray Ripper
- Blu-ray discs have accelerated the pace of their occupation of the movie market with HD video and large capacity. Accordingly, most of the movie makers release their latest movies on Blu-ray discs. But their high price cannot be ignored either. Making a backup seems to be an ideal way to prevent your Blu-ray discs from being damaged, so Blu-ray Ripper is essential.
- It is a hyper developing digital age. New video formats come out continuously. Don’t you want to stop sending videos to your friends in formats that they cannot watch? Just use Blu-ray Ripper software to convert your Blu-ray discs into whatever format is suitable for your friends.
- How many discs have you damaged carrying them around in your purse or pockets? 5, 10, 20 or more? You cannot take them anywhere without them being damaged. To stop the carnage of your discs without losing the fun of appreciating videos, you can use a Blu-ray ripper or Blu-ray Ripper for Mac to convert your physical discs and save them on a portable USB hard drive.
- Backup Blu-ray to DVD to play in the DVD player, Copy Blu-ray to HDD for playing on WD TV Media Player with easy-to-use Blu-ray Ripper for Mac or Windows.
- MP4, iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android Smartphones, you get more and more media players cluttering up your house. Obviously you don’t carry all of them around, but your demand for watching movies doesn’t change. Just convert Blu-ray discs to AVI, MP4, and WMV etc. to play on different media players.
Just compare the Blu-ray Ripper Review to choose your wanted one.